Sure, why not...
2. what would you name your future kids?
3. do you miss anyone?
4. what are you looking forward to?
5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
7. what was your life like last year?
8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
9. who did you last see in person?
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
11. are you listening to music right now?
12. what is something you want right now?
13. how do you feel right now?
14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
15. personality description
16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
17. opinion on insecurities.
18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
19. have you ever been to New York?
20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
21. age and birthday?
22. description of crush.
25. role model
27. things i hate
28. i'll love you if...
29. favourite film(s)
30. favourite tv show(s)
31. 3 random facts
32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
33. something you want to learn
34. most embarrassing moment
35. favourite subject
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
37. favourite actor/actress
38. favourite comedian(s)
39. favourite sport(s)
40. favourite memory
41. relationship status
42. favourite book(s)
43. favourite song ever
44. age you get mistaken for
45. how you found out about your idol
46. what my last text message says
47. turn ons
48. turn offs
49. where i want to be right now
50. favourite picture of your idol
51. star sign
52. something i'm talented at
53. 5 things that make me happy
54. something thats worrying me at the moment
55. tumblr friends
56. favourite food(s)
57. favourite animal(s)
58. description of my best friend
59. why i joined tumblr
60. ask me anything you want
I’ve come to the conclusion that there is no correct response for when someone knocks on the public bathroom door.
||May 8th, 2013||
Just found something I wrote last year…
I sit here, trying to come up with words that would describe what I’m trying to say. Alas, I cannot grasp the words that which I want to present. It’s been a while since we’ve had a few consecutive talks about small, insignificant ideas. Lately, all I’ve been doing is asking questions, questions to which I know the answers to, answers that I don’t want to hear. Although throughout the navigation of my indecisiveness, I come upon the realization that even my questions aren’t going to satisfy my longing for the calm, that is knowing that she has found all the answers worth waiting for. I think I’ve forgotten what it’s like to be sad, or at least what it feels like to be surprised by something life-changing or life-ending. You see, I have a problem. My desire for empathy has turned into a reluctancy of my transparency. I can’t decide what my heart feels is the truth, regardless of the circumstances. But if I’m going to be completely and utterly transparent, you would see that deep down, I subconsciously feel a need for a pain. Maybe it’s become habit. Maybe it’s because I’ve learned to look past the polished, framed and decorated panes of eyes, only to find the darkness that I expect to lie there. I think I’ve become weary of seeing people living joyous lives. There has to be more, there just has to be! There’s always more than meets the eye. I’ve grown sick of seeing the same people being overly happy. Laughing to the point of my skepticism, judging whether or not their colorful mask has any color at all underneath.